Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. We also provide E&I solutions through projects for Cement and Mining sector. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your products always at the maximum.
This is your role. What part will you play?
The position requires high marketing skills to drive the business across India which calls for Planning, Acquisition and Execution skill. Also responsible for all four KPIs- Order Value, Revenue, EBIT and Cash
Provide leadership and expertise to take the business to greater heights
Responsible for the Business development, Sales and Project management in close coordination with HQ
International customers- MN India address the Cement business in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh as well as Eastern Africa
Manage, Develop, lead and empower a team of engineers. Strong dedication to have an inclusive nature and to promote diversity- there are team members from different genders and cultural background
Project management including proper Risk, Claim and Change management to ensure that the profitability is in line with HQ expectations
Drive Excellence in Site executions
Focus on Zero Harm Culture and ensure EHS in the entire operations lifecycle
Digitalisation- Bring innovations to meet the customer expectation and also partner with global initiatives to find AI based Digitalisation solutions for Cement and Mining markets in India
Cross Collaborations and networking with other segments in Siemens
Work closely with LDA management and HQ team
What you need to make real what matters.
- Minimum experience of 15 – 20 years, with at least 3 years of managing a business. Must be a graduate engineer by education.
- Financial knowledge to understand the business plan and drive Profitability
- Project management certifications - preferred
- Experience in acquisition and sales
- Experienced in managing large scale Project management team
- Huge Interest in growing business through outstanding leadership, Collaboration, Operations management, and Service delivery
- E&I and Automation Product knowledge
- Cement process knowledge – preferred
- Planning skills
- Team player to bring the best out of the team
We are Siemens!
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time