With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Associate Engineer V&V - GRIP PL11 help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
Software Engineer with strong C# development experience on .NET Framework with experience in desktop application development.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- · Develop applications in C# for systems integration.
- · Implement infrastructure based on system requirements and design.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
- 3 to 6 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Project experience in C# .NET development with desktop application.
- Working knowledge in implementation of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system – Active directory, Registry, Networking.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing – AWS.
- Self-initiative, strong communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Understanding of Powershell scripting, Powershell GUI, Shell scripting (Either in Linux or Sun Solaris or Unix).
- Working knowledge of Angular UI development.
- Working knowledge in RDBMS / SQL.
- Working knowledge Linux, Hardware Networking (Cisco preferred).
- Clean code practitioner- if not then willing to learn and improve.
- Experience in Agile environment (Scrum).
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time