- You will provide support in a wide variety of semi-complex technical assignments with respect to the development of new designs methods, materials, or processes and investigates possible application of results.
- You will design, correlate, and analyze experiments needed to accomplish semi-complex tasks.
- You will provides support in preparing reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
- You will participate in developing designs for a variety of products, processes, and components.
- You will assist with laboratory and equipment maintenance as well as laboratory safety.
- You will write reports on a monthly basis, oral presentations on a bi-weekly and quarterly basis. You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
- You, as the candidate, should have a good grasp of knowledge and principles of immunoassays and development process.
- You should have strong experience in developing in-vitro diagnostic assays.
- You should have broad chemistry/biochemistry knowledge of buffer systems, enzymes, surfactants, preservatives and statistical analysis and design of experiments.
- You should be able to provide demonstrated ability to communicate clearly technical information both verbally and in writing.
- You must be hands-on, willing to perform laboratory experiments to execute to plan. This position involves handling potentially biohazardous serum and plasma from human and animal sources.
- MS/MA or a BS with minimum of 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Life Sciences, Medical Devices, or Diagnostics preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of chemiluminescence and immunoassays is preferred but not required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.