HSEQ Advisor - North
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies. We improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
You will be joining a forward thinking, energetic business as HSQE Advisor to provide comprehensive support for effective governance of HSEQ matters across Siemens Mobility UK.
What are my responsibilities?
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Support and facilitate effective and proportionate management of HSEQ within business unit.
- Provide technical advice, coaching and assistance to enable delivery of risk management as part of business as usual.
- Collate information to monitor delivery against agreed KPIs.
- Integrate fully with local management team and work to support local needs and objectives.
- Develop positive and proactive business relationships within business unit, across the HSEQ Team, and with other stakeholders as required.
- Develop subject matter expertise in identified areas and provide specialist advice and support on these matters as required
- Support the development of risk assessments and work instructions, monitor implementation and identify areas for improvement.
- Champion, advice and support HSEQ risk management.
- Develop subject matter expertise in relevant areas.
- Support and facilitate delivery of the HSEQ Improvement Programme across the business
- Provide specific support to project as agreed. Develop subject matter expertise and take an active role in delivery of these across the business.
- Coordinate effective proactive and reactive HSEQ communication in the business unit.
- Advise and support local management, provide and deliver briefing material as required, monitor delivery and report against agreed KPIs as required.
- Develop material to share lessons learned as required, and actively support HSEQ Team with communication related to subject matter expertise and programme responsibility.
- Facilitate promotion of a positive culture in the business.
- Role model effective behaviours.
- Champion implementation of culture development tools and programmes in business unit and facilitate adoption of these by managers and workforce (including contractors and 3PW)
- Level 3 qualification in health and safety, environment, sustainability or quality management
- Relevant experience in HSEQ field
- Qualification in second discipline
- Qualification in Internal Audit
- Membership of an appropriate Professional body
- Level 5 or 6 qualification in health and safety, environment, sustainability or quality management
- Lead Auditor Qualification
- Chartered Membership of an appropriate professional body
We're Siemens. A collection of over 381,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time