Job ID: 246212
Location: Munich / Erlangen
Organisation: Siemens Advanta Consulting
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy through to implementation.
Our Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our SCM practice, focus Logistics, we design, develop and implement complex projects relating to the value creation strategy.
Focus areas are factory and project logistics (including their logistics networks), warehouse and transport logistics, inventory management and planning as well as the digitalization of the supply chain. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers through efficiently designed digital logistics processes.
What you'll do
- Support our customers from process and (process) tool design to implementation along the entire supply chain - for example, in planning and controlling
- Develop, implement and optimize trendsetting solutions for intralogistics in the factory and warehouse
- Use your lean management, automation, and digitalization knowledge to advise our customers on holistic value creation processes around the topic of logistics and supply chain
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in logistics
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, as well as a track record showing outstanding performance. Additional experience gained from working at a renowned industrial company or a start-up is a plus (preferably in supply chain management and logistics)
- Profound knowledge and operational experience in the planning, implementation and controlling of logistical processes - preferably with experience in automation and digitalization
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
www.siemens-advanta.com/services/consulting - if you wish to find out more about Siemens Advanta Consulting before applying.
+49 (172) 4064648- if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marisa Brunner.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time