The Operations team of Electrical Products business unit seeks a Financial Analyst for its plant in Pomona, CA. The plant is one of three in the US that manufacture complex electrical distribution products. The Financial Analyst will take ownership of the role and be a key member of the finance organization within the plant with responsibilities that encompass Financial Controlling, Forecasting, Reporting, Asset Management, and Costing. The Financial Analyst will also have opportunity to incorporate digitalization tools to add-value, improve, and automate current processes.
- Review and analyze financial statements before and after month-end close. Prepare and post necessary accruals.
- Drive automation and digitalization projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Serve as the finance point of contact for payroll activities including PTO accrual and payout, annual PTO adjustments, contractual dues payment, and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Ensure accuracy of master data in SAP. Assist in annual cost-roll exercise.
- Assist in the development of periodic forecasts and annual budgets.
- Reconcile and resolve open transfer orders between plants and follow-up periodically on GRIR review and resolution.
- Support monthly grey reporting for quality, cycle counts, factory scorecard etc.
- Run and review productivity and other savings calculation and results. Ensure results are entered and reconciled in OnePUMAWeb.
- Track CAPEX project progress in terms of PO creation, invoice receipt from the vendor, reconciliation, and capitalization. Compile and report monthly CAPEX spend.
- Support all other ad-hoc initiatives in finance as well as other strategic initiatives in the plant as required.
- Coordinate with other locations to share knowledge as well as best practices.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial statement analysis and modeling.
- Proficiency in Tableau, Knime, and any other automation and visualization tool is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Ability to work with other functional teams across levels and communicate financial information and requirements.
- Self-starter with critical thinking abilities to identify potential improvement opportunities. Execute on those opportunities with minimal guidance and supervision.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.