The Mid-Life Risk Manager will be responsible for working with the customer on mid-life assignments and assumptions, restructures, and other mid-term requests. In circumstances where business conditions have changed, the individual will work to identify mutually acceptable solutions which permit the customer to continue to meet their contractual obligations to SFS. The role will work collaboratively with the external customer and SFS internal departments including Legal, Credit, Portfolio Management, Workout, Asset Management and Operations.
- Prepare Risk Ratings and Credit Decision Reports.
- Maximize the Performance of Accounts coming from Portfolio Management.
- Review High Risk and Delinquent Accounts with Portfolio Management.
- Develop Risk Assessments and Action Plans on Customer Problem Accounts.
- Prepare and Review SuperTrump Pricing Runs for Restructured Accounts.
- Participate in Portfolio Delinquency meetings as needed.
- Minimum 4-year college degree with focus on Finance or Accounting.
- 7+ years of experience in Risk Management.
- Strong Credit/Underwriting Skills.
- Prior lending experience within the healthcare industry and industrial space is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of documentation and operational processes and procedures.
- Prior Collections and Customer Service Experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of industry trends and risks.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of flexibility and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially phone etiquette.
- Intermediate or Advanced PC Skills (Word, Excel, Supertrump, etc.)
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.