Listener, Understander, Doer.
Customers around the world trust in our products and our application engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to tackle any technical problem. You are a competent adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
As an integral part of the technical team, you will contribute to Mentor, a Siemens Business by increasing productivity and customer satisfaction Mentor's Verification platform. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Mentor's business in India.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
· Support and resolve all functional verification software issues of our customers.
· Designing and delivering technical training to customers on new features, product updates and leading edge methodologies
· Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor’s processes and tracking tools.
· Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
· Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team.
· You'll understand customer needs from technical stand-point, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor’s tools for customer success.
· Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, provide support to customers during critical project implementation phases.
· Work with Account Managers and the world-wide teams for forming strategies and driving Mentor’s tools for customer projects to enable business success for Mentor.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
· You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Electrical / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with 3 - 8 years of meaningful experience in Digital design and Clock Domain Crossing or Lint EDA tools.
· You’ve solid understanding on VHDL/Verilog, SystemVerilog and Assertions.
· Well versed with Multiple Clock and Reset Domains and Asynchronous clock or reset domain crossing verification (Clock Domain Crossing - CDC & Reset Domain Crossing - RDC) on designs
· Expertise in CDC tools like Mentor/0in CDC, Spyglass or VC- CDC, or other CDC products is expected
· Expertise in Formal Verification products like Mentor Formal, Jasper or any other Formal products is a plus
· Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF is a plus
· Exposure to static timing analysis (STA) flows involving SDC is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore and you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Mentor, a Siemens Business is a world leader in EDA Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time