>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Prepares estimates and proposals, submits to customer, follows up and secures purchase orders based on Field leads phoned in by Field Mechanics. Improves customer satisfaction through timely follow up and drives high margin revenue for our Mechanical Service business
- Prepares HVAC proposals and estimates based on information provided by field mechanics
- Submits proposals with estimate to the Mechanical Field Quote Support Center Supervisor for review
- Sends approved proposal to the customer, client services manager and the mechanic
- Tracks and follows up on customer proposals and secures purchase orders
- Under the supervision of your manager, identifying source and cost of repair parts when necessary
- Conducts turnover to service coordinators in the appropriate Zone Operations Center (ZOC) to ensure proper completion of work.
- Maintains funnel of proposals and purchase orders
- Reports monthly sales results and funnel to the Mechanical Field Quote Support Center Supervisor for review
- Provides feedback to streamline and improve the process
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with mechanics and operations
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience in HVAC Service, Call dispatching or Mechanical Field Experience
- Understanding of business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch
- Financial skills and effective estimating skills
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.