Be responsible for the development of products to fulfill specifications defined by PLM and approved by Management in accordance with budget, timeframes, quality as well as technically. In addition, DTC measures as agreed with PLM shall be designed to meet cost saving
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead the project team to achieve project goal as defined in development specification.
- Define development specification, project team, project structure, project budget, product cost target, time schedule and work packages.
- Take in charge of project risk management and change management
- Take in charge of quality assurance of the project (milestone review, design review, release document).
- Confirm the products according to relevant standards (IEC/DL/GB, etc.).
- Technical and commercial project controlling (DMC cost, time, technical and economic objectives)
- Organize the monthly reporting (e.g. innovation meeting, etc.).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above, with a major of science and engineering, etc.
· 5+ years of working experience in power product industry, at least 3 years of working experience in R&D project management.
· Knowledge of low-/medium- voltage products and applications
· Knowledge of common standard (IEC/GB/DL) and requirement specification of low-/medium-voltage products.
· Good cross-functional coordination and communication skills
· Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented
· Good team player
· Fluent oral English is mandatory.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Switchgear Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time