If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, software engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Working now in our Agile team to define, create and sharpen the Engineering System of Siemens’ world leading programmable logic controller (PLC) products, you will carry out the core controllers of the industrial micro-automation system by the dawn of the Industrial 4.0 era.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. Assist business line Section Manager and Team Leaders in routine task and general administrative tasks, such as organization of business trips, meeting arrangement and accounting for expenses.
2. Provide assistant to whole RD staff where applicable, including assist employee with the business visa application documents and assist employee for sending/receiving goods formalities etc.
3. Office administrative organization: e.g., orders and administers office supplies (stationery, monitor, keys, coffee bean etc.), office machine/furniture maintenance, organizes and keeps files.
4. Maintain R&D assets/non-assets, do annual inspection with AC.
5. Organize or assist with activities like VIP reception, outing, big meeting, workshop, team-building within R&D. Assist with company activities such as family day and company annual party.
6. Issue PR for R&D Assets or project materials or services, track the PR/PO/GR status in whole process and remind colleagues to do GR in time.
7. Maintain E-time system, track employee to input working hour and ensure the working hours are approved before 26th every month.
8. Prepares and updates statistics (R&D Org-chart, R&D BSC, R&D KPI, RD staff contact list, and RD Intranet page etc.…)
9. RD new comer training/other relevant things arrangement(IT service, laptop, telephone, etc.)
10. Coach employee how to use office facility, tools and online system. Maintain new comer's guide.
11. Acts as contact for internal and external visitors.
12. Intern management (recruitment, account package order, monthly attendee sheet collection, check-in & check-out handling)
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Advanced in Microsoft office applications. Familiar with HTML design will be the plus
2. Advanced in task management and time management
3. Strong power of execution and sense of result orientation
4. Related working experience in western style company
5. Strong communication skills.
6. You are fluent in English and good at English communication, additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time