For our Digital Industries, we are looking for Part Time Working Student (Quality Management)
What are my responsibilities?
· Working with business units for close follow-up of improvement actions related with Quality Management, Product Safety, Regulatory and ESG (Environment, Social and corporate Governance)
· Supporting QM in implementation, control and improvement of QM activities with creative initiatives and coordination and organization of audits, events, meetings and workshops.
· Collaborating with stakeholders on consolidating, monitoring and analyzing of data to create required presentations/dashboards/reports
· Supporting business units in revision of processes, related works instructions and documents
· Within international QM focus; supporting internal social media accounts and regularly following, creating and updating digital contents.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 3rd year undergraduate student in Industrial / Electrical Engineering or a related area
· Able to work 2,5-4 days/week online and/or in Kartal office.
· Advanced command of written and spoken English
· Advance level of MS Office Applications; especially Excel and Powerpoint.
· Cooperative, flexible and a good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach
· Data consolidation and interpretation and reporting skills
· Former experience/knowledge in Quality Management, continuous improvement, quality tools and methods is an asset
· QDMS knowledge is an asset
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time