Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core businesses include rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Mobility's global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team in Pune, India. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Pune to the next level we are now looking for the Manager of our DevOps Team at Digital Consulting & Analytics.
Is that exactly your thing ? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our business with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects, solutions and services in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Mobility IT was honoured with the CIO100 Award in 2019 and 2020 as one of the top 100 IT organizations worldwide. To continue our further path, we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement. Join the best !
Here's where you make the difference
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of solutions and services for our Siemens Mobility Business.
- You lead the team with full responsibility and continuously develop your employees to reach the next level of skills, technologies and competences.
- You will work hand in hand with the other teams of our Productline Analytics & Functions with offices in India, Germany and Czech Republic.
- You understand yourself as an Entrepreneur in IT – From the design of architectures for platforms and applications through the Agile IT development process and the rollout phases to the continuous development of IT services into modern IT products.
- You know how to orchestrate Development and Operation of large and global IT systems with thousands of users as well as develop tiny ideas into performing IT services.
- Your team in India will grow to a size of about 20 employees. You are the one to find and hire the best candidates for each and every job in our team.
- Achieving world-class stability, reliability, availability, and security of the services managed by your team drives you.
- Cultural diversity in a global IT and Business team excites you.
- Continuous improvement of used methods and technologies as well as the desire to innovate is part of your DNA.
- · Master’s degree in computer science or IT with 8+ years of experience
- Very good people management skills, minimum 3 years of team management experience
- 3+ years of proven experience as a certified DevOps team lead.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on senior management and expert level
- Very good intercultural management skills
- Very good English skills (minimum C1), German would be an advantage
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to drive change
- Strategic thinking
- Willingness to travel from time to time globally (e.g. Germany)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time