Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Responsible for Commissioning and warranty support department. Must be able to handle steam turbine and generators starting from 1 MW to 150 MW
- · Work closely and support Project management and engineering team by providing technical support for overall Project
- · Support Engineering team as & when required for Clarification / open points during and after project execution.
· Responsible Handling customer complaints data base and closing complaints timely
· Responsible for coordinating with internal and external customer for closure of customer complaints
· Responsible for training maintenance and operating staff
· Responsible for RCA and failure investigation during plant breakdown
· Responsible to conduct Lesson learning session and its implementation after completion of project
· Follow up with vendors for replacement of faulty material with proper RCA to reduce reoccurrence
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Rich Knowledge on installation and commissioning of Power plant is must. Experience in Trouble shooting additionally is an added advantage.
· Experience as Lead commissioning engineer and should be capable to handle electrical and instrumentation Job
· Rich Knowledge on reviewing P&IDs, Panel drawing & TG logics
· Rich Knowledge on condensate and steam cycle
- · Hands on experience on Electrical protection relays and Steam Governor
- · Hands on experience in Siemens DCS & PLC additionally is an added advantage
- · Must be technically sound to face Customer directly
- · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to handle domestic and international customers
- · Ensuring Safe working conditions
- · Ability to cope with works and unsocial days and hours, which are often required during commissioning
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time