SIEMENS is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time.
The Digital Industry Business offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. We support companies in continuously improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
The Digital Industry has an Order Management Hub in Bulgaria for Central and Eastern Europe. We are looking for an Order Management Specialist with German language knowledge to join the team and embrace the following challenges:
- Manage customer orders (order entry, purchase order, logistics, invoicing)
- Process all customer and purchase orders through SAP system
- Issue primary accounting documents in SAP system
- Follow up of deliveries, ensure on time delivery of goods and materials
- Ensure adherence to internal and external regulations, export control and customs regulations
- Communicate with external and internal customers regarding processing of orders
- Proficiency in German language;
- Graduated Bachelor, preferable within the field of economics, finance and logistics;
- Experience in BPO and Order Management is an advantage;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Very good skills in English
- Proficiency in other CEE languages is an advantage
- Communication skills and ability for team work;
- Very good computer literacy – MS Office
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time