Digital Industry Software (DISW) is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with approx. 100 legal entities in 35+ countries, ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment. As part of DISW, Siemens EDA enables our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services.
Are you a Sr. Financial Analyst that possesses a proven accounting, financial, and analytical skillset? We want you to join the team supporting our EDA Services organization which has a long history of success helping our customers maximize business impact and technical value from Siemens EDA products. Your expertise, through insightful communication and collaboration, will meaningfully contribute to decision making and overall success of the business.
Define and implement professional services-related accounting policy alignments as part of larger organization
Create and maintain professional services pricing, cost rate models, and transfer pricing methodology
Support revenue recognition and other accounting requirements for services and related offerings
Support the development of business cases for new offerings and business models
Planning, forecasting, and reporting (FP&A) activities supporting global business areas
Identify areas to improve and automate reports and processes, resulting in greater efficiency and effectiveness
Partner across a broader organization to drive process and systems improvements
Build strong cross functional relationships and influence decision making
Communicate and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure accuracy of systems and reporting
Perform ad hoc business reporting, analysis, and other activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or CPA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting and financial analyst roles
- Prior experience in multinational high tech, software, or SaaS organization preferred
- Knowledge of financial accounting concepts and professional services performance metrics
- Strong business acumen supported by an intellectually curious, problem-solving, and analytical mindset
- Experience building and maintaining models in Excel
- Familiarity with the tools and processes supporting financial analysis and decision support (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects, KNIME, Tableau)
- Strong presentation skills and experience communicating financial data to both finance and nonfinancial leaders
- Self-directed and organized with experience owning a process end-to-end
- A team player with the ability to develop strong working relationships that support working cross functionally in a matrixed organization
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and address critical issues in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.