• Drive innovation projects.
• Optimize the service content and model of the innovation center.
• Define, execute, and optimize innovation process, service process for technology accelerator and eco-system engagement.
• Drive technical aspects of innovation eco-system engagement activities like Forum, Hackathon, Boot Camp, Conference, etc.
• Facilitation to resident and projects in the innovation center.
• Setting up and optimize the facility and function in innovation center according to topics and programs.
• Drive/contribute to continue digitalization of innovation activities.
• Manage expert community and activities.
• Other topics.
• 3+ years’ experience in innovation facilitation and programs/events with incubator/accelerator/market promotion or equivalent setup, playing the driving/leading role in these activities is a must.
• Experience in key stake-holder engagement.
• Good at interpersonal communication and presentation in English and Chinese.
• Good technology/business/clinical understanding is a plus.
• Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
• Familiar with digital tool chain and be able to apply to innovation activities.
• Self-organized and proactive in driving things forward.
• Systematic thinking, fast learner.
Master’s degree or above in engineering, business; MBA or other related area.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time