- You will responsible and accountable for strategy and business success of the Diagnostics business in the ASEAN Zone.
- You will focus on both existing and new customers, meeting their needs and ensuring they are fully satisfied by working with both our direct teams as well as our Business Partners in each of the Countries.
- Your exceptional teamwork skills will enable you to align with all the Functional Heads in each of the Countries in order to provide a seamless level of service and support to our Customers.
- Your focus on sales and CRM excellence (including prospect list and funnel management) will ensure the achievement of aspirational yet achievable annual sales and profit targets.
- Your deep knowledge of the business will ensure the setting and achievement of monthly forecasts.
- You will create an environment focused on employee satisfaction and staff motivation to drive business success across the Zone.
- Working with the AP Region Diagnostics Head as well as the ASEAN Healthineers ZONE Head, you will:
- Develop and implement the most appropriate Go-To-Market strategies relevant to each of the ASEAN Countries
- Ensure optimal allocation of resources across the Zone
- Align with the Global Diagnostics Team to set and achieve Country-specific targets across the Zone
- Manage the P&L and operational performance in all the countries, including managing the pricing, profitability as well as overall sales and marketing and SG&A expenses.
- Ensure transparent business planning and develop marketing programs and sales incentives for new business as well as the ongoing retention of existing business.
- You will manage relationships with KOLs/advisory boards and coordinate and support BA R&D collaboration sites; develop and manage reference sites in ASEAN
- You will assist the sales team through sales enablement initiatives and ensuring availability of necessary technical product training with the support of the AP Region and Global teams
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in the expertise/ technical competencies. Additional sales/ marketing or management qualification (e.g. MBA) is desirable.
- You have at least 7 – 10 years of relevant working experience in healthcare business with minimum 5 years’ experience in senior management level.
- You have experience in managing a multicultural organization and staff.
- You possess strong entrepreneurial skills and spirit
- You understand the different behaviors and ability to react/ adapt to changing environments.
- You are able to communicate and interact with different levels of people
- You are able to lead, motivate, influence, and develop diverse teams
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time