- Supported by Senior PLC Software Engineer you will:
- Responsible to Test and Commissioning PLC’s Software according to the functionality requirements.
- Prepare documentation and training courses for system operators.
- Collaborate with engineering department
- Work in office to develop the system and upload the software in the plant (airport or parcel)
- An essential knowledge of Siemens: S7 PLCs s is essential with an understanding SCADA system (WinCC & Factory link) interfaces and testing
- Generate detailed documentation of code/system functionality
- Experience in working in an Airport Baggage System environment would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Good people skills
- Can work on own initiative and within a team
- Essential qualities include reliability, motivation, a mature attitude and good work ethic
Qualify for this job;
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- BE or equivalent (in Instrumentation, Electrical )
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Siemens PLC software development and commissioning.
- Strong Knowledge in Siemens PLC software (Step 7 / TIA portal)
- Good knowledge of the PLC Software development tools, especially SIMATIC TIA Portal;
- Preferable knowledge of automation, industrial networking, electrical aspects for industrial systems;
- You have good command of English
- You have problem solving attitude, flexibility, fast learning;
- Team working
- You are available to travel national and international and be part of an availability service for installed systems.
- An experience in Airport environment would be an advantage
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time