With 3-4 yrs of relevant experience, independently analyzes and reviews open vulnerabilities that may be applicable to Medical Product Systems
* Performs software/patch module design, implementation and verification activities based on recommended vulnerability management solutions
* Reviews specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design secure solutions to meet design inputs.
* Estimates own work for effort, approach, risks and mitigations required as may be applicable for the project.
* Adheres the internal software quality process through the execution of design, implementation, unit and integration test activities for assigned software modules within a complex, distributed architecture.
* Performs presentations of technical findings and developments.
* Takes initiatives in leading cyber security technical solutions
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time