We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Hands-on with C#.Net, WPF desktop application development.
- You will be responsible to Design and implement Windows desktop based client-server applications using C# and WPF using OOAD methodology.
- You should be able to Design and implement automated unit tests using NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, etc.
- You should have Strong knowledge of C#.NET, WPF, Database, XML, OOAD, Design Patterns, UML.
- You Should be able to effectively investigate reported software defects, debugging skills.
- You need to have Proactive interaction with product owner and architects for technical clarifications and presentations.
- You should have Exposure to designing and / or consuming REST API’s.
- Understanding of cross-platform development in .net is an advantage.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 6 - 10Years of Relevant experience in C#.Net, WPF desktop application development.
- Exposure to IoT devices such as PLC’s, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone, etc. would be an advantage.
- Experience in cloud application will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Building Automation domain would be an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time