We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a substantial part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should have solid understanding with any of the backend Technologies:
- Back End: Node/GoLang/Java/C++/C#.Net
- Exposure to AWS(Lambda,Dynamo DB, SQS) .
What Makes me Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent Degree.
- 1-5 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience in Software Development.
- We will prefer candidates with Certification on AWS.
- You should be Readiness to work in SAFe framework
- You should be aware of DevOps culture.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time