Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a top talent to join our team as an Industrial Account Manager for the Wisconsin, Northern Il, Indiana, Illinois, and Minnesota region. The person chosen for this key role will manage, penetrate, and grow the market nationally for our automotive customer expanding in the market. The Account Manager will carry a multi-million-dollar quota while managing one of our largest US customers. This person will be responsible for driving large project sales with the customer direct, as well as through Contractors and Channel Partners. Candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing, and growing relationships throughout the customer’s ecosystem.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
- Past successful history of managing a large end user inside of a complex business.
- Knowledge of the Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure portfolio to support the Headquarters and remote locations on our complete portfolio.
- Pursues long-term account strategies that identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve sales targets.
- Increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers
- Assists in administrative procedures of our sales processes, and supports finance, service and project management activities when needed.
- Effectively use CRM to establish pipeline, maintain current customer records, files, and activity.
- Manage successful implementation of contracts and agreements with assigned accounts that lead to growth in sales volumes and additional partnership opportunities.
- Represents cultural ownership in developing long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
- Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered,
- 5+ years of sales experience with proven record of corporate executive selling
- Electrical power distribution sales experience is preferred.
- Must be highly experienced in sales and sales leadership.
- Demonstrates advanced negotiation skills, as well as be a critical thinker and able to solve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to a changing marketplace.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence internal and external customers.
- Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Opportunity plans and reviews/updates and communicates these with regular cadence.
- Natural in navigating a dynamic environment with proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline.
- Ability to interact successfully with C-Level executives.
- Travel required-up to 40% depending on location.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance, and flexible PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.