Siemens Building Technologies is growing! We are currently searching for a Client Service Manager to join our Mount Prospect/Chicago office. This is a multifaceted, multi-disciplined position where you will be responsible for customer happiness, business development, revenue and margin goals, and operations management. Your background in Real Estate, Energy Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering will drive your success in this meaningful and exciting role.
General responsibilities include managing financial performance and customer happiness of all related scope and functions for assigned accounts plus the ability to identify, scope and sell (independently or in a team) additional solutions to your customers. Manage accounts for all assigned service customers providing outstanding customer happiness and retention.
Siemens Answers! Strong communications skills go a long way, as well as above average experience with Microsoft Excel. Our team is close knit so a winning attitude is required.
If you are searching for a career opportunity that will enable you to make a difference for your customer and support business growth – we believe that this is the role for you!
We also offer full health/life/vision & dental benefits, generous paid time offer, company profit sharing, a company matching 401K Plan and paid company training.Responsibilities:
- Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Identify adds, upgrades, and escalations to assigned service contracts and to meet customer needs and improve system efficiency. Develops account strategies and sells independently or in a team environment.
- Leads quality assurance activities and may lead renewals on assigned accounts.
- Ensures project profitability through achieving plan gross margin levels, billing and collections, and effective cost containment procedures. Skilled at managing all internal accounting and revenue recognition systems and assists with revenue and staffing forecasting activities.
- Reviews all labor related project estimates prior to customer proposal and booking. May be required to assist in pricing decisions.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
- Typically 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Estimating, and other Service Related Tools.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Mechanical experience is preferred
- Experience in control systems and HVAC applications preferred.
- Knowledge of engineering and programming preferred.
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.