Relationship: Work closely with BU Management, Sales & Engineering & PM teams to manage the operational aspect of the DG EA Segment and ensuring the BU target/KPI being met. Be primary interface with DG HQ EA OP team relevant with all required reporting, KPI and improvement measures.
EA OP Head are responsible for ensuring that the business has the best working environment and processes. To evaluate how DG EA operates and implements the necessary strategies, processes, procedures, and policies within Engineering & Project Management capacity.
DG OP Head reports directly to the DG BU Head, while working closely & proactively with DG EA Sales Team. EA OP Head will lead a team of highly skilled Managers & Engineers to create and deliver the DG’s strategic and operational plans.
Primary Job Function:
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are set and are met by all Engineering & Project Management Team
- Reviewing operating processes and procedures to ascertain if they are successful and if not, devise alternatives through the ISO system improvement process
- Keeping employees motivated and organizing appropriate training and development in line with the company succession plan and training matrix
- Ensuring the EA Operation departments operates within the DG EA mission statement and values
- Driving customer satisfaction and reporting any issues to the BU Heads
- Ensuring Legislation is adhered to including though not exhaustive: Health and Safety, Data Protection, Employment Law, Corporate Governance & compliances
- Working with all Managers & Engineers to get the best performance from employees
- Put customer in focus and Driving the business to increase profits with efficient project delivery
- Meeting with customers and suppliers to ensure contracts are being fulfilled and re-negotiated as necessary
- Work closely with BU Head & DG EA OP HQ on plan targets and plan yearly & quarterly strategy for EA OP Team
- Work closely with DG HQ EA OP team on the targets & KPIs as well required reporting
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in both design & engineering in Secondary System (CRP & Automation)
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in leading & managing team of engineers & project managers
- Information and Communication Technology
- Power system knowledge
- Technical report writing
- Project Management
- Language Proficiency, both written and oral (English)
- Good Public Relationship
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraint
- People Management Skill
- Computer literacy
- Minimum Bachelor's or master’s degree in electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Project Management Certificate will be added advantage
- Professional Engineering Qualification will be added advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time