Act as trusted business partner to the responsible OCs and business, together with respective CEO/CFO, foster full compliance with accounting related laws, regulations and Guideline (FRG) in this regard and are guided by the principles of quality, timely delivery, transparency for decision making and cost/benefit considerations.
- Overall responsibility for accounting governance, acting as official certifier in Siemens’ quarterly process
- Implementation of the governance tasks, using experience and expertise to use judgment and apply accounting regulations appropriately in complex situations.
- Act as change agent to drive operational excellence. Support corporate cost saving initiative and continuously identify areas to save costs and improve productivity
- Develop and apply deep business understanding to assess critical topics and areas of risk, understand implications for group financial reporting and local GAAP purposes
- Liaise with specialists from other functions on a project specific basis representing CF R, apply accounting, system and process knowledge appropriately
- Help to implement the training concept and obtain feedback from the accounting community on a regular basis
- Work openly with other team members, share experiences and expertise with colleagues, provide support where needed
- Work with the Head of Finance (HoF) in the entity, provide training and consultation to HoF and ensure timely completion and quality of accounting related work
- Support manager on central closing topic, M&A project
- Support digitalization project, designed to improve operational efficiency and insight into relevant risks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years concrete professional knowledge in general accounting and finance, especially solid IFRS consolidation & reporting, PRC GAAP accounting & reporting
- Strong presentation skills and expert training skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- SoA working experience/ Big 4 experience is a plus
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time