Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Developing detailed designs for Control Room Building, Equipment foundations, Steel Structures (Pipe & Lattice), Road, Boundary wall etc.
· Well versed with international, Indian standards, codes, statutory requirements, Green Building concepts to meet the technical requirement
· Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections
· Preparing and implementing project design plans
· Researching and providing estimates for projects
· Reviewing government regulations and ordinances
· Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
· Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
· Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors along with meeting management of deadlines
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 10-15 years along with bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers
· Exposure to Metro Electrification works would be preferred
· Experience with design software, such as StadPro, Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design
· Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met
· Team player who can work with a diverse group of professionals working on one project
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to coordinate more than one project at a timeMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time