Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Key SLD, Protection & Metering SLD
• Sizing calculations / Equipment selection (MV/LV/DC/Battery/Battery charger/UPS)
• Design basis reports, Specification of electrical systems and vendor selection/coordination.
• System studies (load flow, short circuit, harmonic, motor starting etc.) using ETAP.
• Protection, Synchronization, Control & Metering scheme drawings of Generators, Transformers, Switchgear, Switchyard, Reactors and Lines
• Relay setting calculation and Parameterization
• Cable schedules/sizing.
• Lighting calculations, Grounding study
• Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Electrical engineer with experience of min. 2years in Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure/substation industry.
• Experience in sizing of E-components e.g. Transformer, EDG, DC, UPS, Battery sizing.
• Hands on experience in system studies (load flow, short circuit, harmonic, motor starting etc.) using ETAP and Lighting calculation using Dialux/Relux.
• Sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
• Possess Good knowledge of Generators, Transformers, Switchgear, Reactors, Protection, Control, Networking of entire Power Plant, including Switchyard
& Lines. Generator and auxiliaries, Excitation, synchronization.
• Conversant with Auto CAD, MS-Office.
• Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time