We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have experience with at least 3-4 full life-cycle implementations of CLM solutions, working in a similar role, as part of a team to configure and customization CLM platform.
- You should have at least 6-8 years of experience in below IBM CLM Toolset, with strong knowledge of Customization and Configurations.
- IBM CLM, IBM Jazz, IBM RTC, JRS, IBM Rational DOORS, DXL Scripting, IBM DNG, IBM RTC, OSLC API
- Hands on experience in Scripting DOORS extension Language (DXL)
- You should have experience to provide Operation Support (L1 and L2) to Business users and clients.
- You should understand Requirements Management Process and Change Management Process (Generic).
- You should have experience In administering and managing IBM Jazz Team Server.
- You should have Ability to leverage IBM CLM Subject Matter Expertise, to help ensure a client’s CLM solution incorporates and supports underlying business requirements, processes, organizational functions, applicable laws, and industry regulations.
- You should have experience to setup CLM Database(DB2) Administrator /Management (Backup and Restore , deployment and patch management).
What Makes me Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent Degree.
- 6-8 Years of Total Experience.
- You need to Work closely with supporting teams to understand the requirements for Customization and Configurations in IBM CLM Toolset.
- You need to Conduct all system administration activities to include but not limited to: monitoring, patching and upgrades.
· You should Work closely with the Partner and Client to define and manage the product systems engineering processes and procedures.
- Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time