Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- To lead the group of workmen on shop floor to achieve the output, delivery reliability, quality & safety targets as set by management.
- Managing production problem and developing solutions to satisfy internal customer
- Taking adequate measures to ensure compliance with quality standards, implementing fool proof quality assurance methods to ensure defect free supplies
- Coordinating raw material planning & follow up with vendors (local & overseas) for the material availability as per the required dates.
- Training, mentoring Workmen in the execution of individual responsibilities to achieve quality output.
- Developing new processes' concept for production optimization & developing sequencing of manufacturing steps on the assembly line.
- Ensuring efficient teamwork and co-ordination between relevant departments including Lead factory, BD, Commercial, Receiving, SCM, Maintenance.
- Implementing & maintaining following management systems in department
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
How do I qualify for this job?
- B.E or B.TECH. (Instrumentation / Electronics / Mechanical)
- Experience of 6-11 years in production management, quality assurance, process improvement, quality control and execution.
- Good knowledge of SAP PP module,8D,5S & 7 QC tools.
- Good interpersonal, analysis skills and should be able to work in a Team.
- Understanding MS excel, word, PPT.
- Candidate should have good command over written and spoken English.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.comFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time