Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?Job profile:
- Business development, Marketing and promotion of Siemens Flow Meters, Level Transmitters, Pressure Transmitters product family.
- Successfully implement & drive organization’s strategy to maintain market leadership and increase market share of Siemens Process Instrumentation product family.
- Work closely with various municipal corporations & promote Siemens by conducting live demos or seminars. Provide technical solution to new & challenging process applications.
- Act as product specialist & guide colleagues & partners in choosing the right technology & products.
- Should be willing to travel to the remotest place across India.
- Should be a strong team player at the same time, good communicator with pleasing personality, self-motivated with passion to prove himself/ herself, should have an attitude of honoring commitments
- Should be technically sound along with good CRM skills.
- Should have experience of around 3-7 years in the Sales or marketing of Instrumentation / Automation products.
- BE / Diploma in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.comFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time