Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Business development, Marketing and promotion of Siemens Process Instrumentation Digitalization portfolio on All India basis
- Design and implement strategy to maintain market leadership and gain market share of Siemens Process Instrumentation Digitalization products. Successfully drive it through various internal and external partners.
- Education: Engineering degree in Process Instrumentation
- Should be willing to travel across India.
- Must have strong communication, presentation and CRM skills.
- Experience: Sound technical knowledge of Process Instruments technology, various processes in Process Industries, Digitalization concept, Basics of Networking, IIOT and Cloud Computing.
- Should have experience of around 3-8 years in the Business Development of Digitalizion Solutions in process industry.
- BE / Diploma in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.comFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time