Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
You will be part of the Digital Technology and Innovation Center, the central hub for R&D in artificial intelligence and digital innovation of Siemens Healthineers. Our global footprint extends to India, USA (Princeton, NJ), China, and various countries within Europe. Our highly skilled AI experts specialize in using large collections of data to build artificial intelligence solutions in close collaboration with government agencies, universities, and healthcare providers worldwide. You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge in a challenging problem-solving environment. You will be encouraged to think out-of-the-box, innovate, and find solutions to real-life problems. Our team has a strong publication record in leading journals and conferences.
What are my responsibilities?
• Research, design and implement algorithms in artificial intelligence that can integrate data generated during patient treatment or machine operations
• Use large scale data to find novel solutions for challenges faces by users of our diagnostic instruments and scanners
• Take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D teams to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
• Apply your theoretical expertise and innovation to generate patents and publications in top journals and conferences
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Ph.D. in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math.
• Strong background in Deep Learning, with proficiency in sequential and heterogenous data modeling
• 2+ years industry experience or post-doctoral studies in Machine Learning, Signal Processing, and Multi-Sensor Data Fusion preferred
• Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in C++, Python (torch/tensorflow, scikit-learn) is desired
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
• Strong collaboration skills in a cross-cultural environment, engaging with remote teams and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time