Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
What you can expect from this job role...
- Your way leads you into the central global purchasing department of our business unit for railway infrastructure.
- You will act as a Category manager (f/m/d) for SW development, engineering and licences for international projects all over the world - with a purchasing volume in the double-digit million Euro range.
- You will work holistically from the request for quotation to the total cost analysis with cross functional and technical partners in various departments.
- You will develop procurement strategies for the business demands and establish them globally.
- You identify, qualify and develop high-performance suppliers worldwide, build up a portfolio of preferred suppliers and continuously optimize their performance.
- Therefore, you will visit our suppliers located on all five continents and negotiate in personal contact in an international context.
- This includes cooperation and coordination at top management level at suppliers - and also internally.
- In addition, you will ensure global reporting and transparency in all key performance indicators in your area of responsibility.
- You will work in an international team setup with colleagues in various countries and with a diverse background.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Master's degree in an in an engineering or commercial discipline)
Information technologies, electrical engineering or equivalent
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- You have proficient negotiations skills with international and top-class contacts.
- Furthermore, you have proficient
negotiations skills with international and top-class contacts.
- You have several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing / category management.
- You have a strong background in engineering, design activities or railway engineering.
- You have strong communication skills, are fluent in English and German and have worked in an international context before.
Nice to have:
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Salary 2000 € in gross per month + Variable bonus. (The salary is defined for candidates with 3 years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
- Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Send us your CV and be part of Siemens Mobility!
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
We are stable company which has a lot to offer. We will be impressive part of you career and personal growth. We offer modern work environment and fresh, hepful team of colleagues.
Become a part of our team!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time