Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Implementation Consultant to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
The Capital Wire Harness Implementation Consultant will be a member of the Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) Services Centre of Competence team. The consultant will work alongside our team of Solution Architects to specify and deliver a variety of solutions relating to the configuration and customisation of our IES product portfolio.
Whilst many of our customers today belong to the Transportation Industry and Automotive / Aerospace domains, you will be required to support the definition and implement of solutions for a variety of industries.Main Responsibilities:
- Engage with Siemens Solution Architects to craft, scope, estimate, and deliver a variety of solutions relating to our IES electrical architecture product portfolio.
- Ensure all proposed solutions are within current capabilities of the products, leading to successful customer outcomes.
- Work to project timescales & budgets.
- Document and promote Best Practice approaches.
- Liaise as required with product development.
- Provide technical assistance to customers including technical problem solving.
- Work to continuously improve the experience for our customers through service improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related technical field.
- 4+ years of Professional Services experience in Software Services Delivery.
- Exposure to Programming tools – ideally Java, Data Structures, OOAD, Swing/FX, SQL, Web Services & knowledge of ‘Capital API’.
- Hands-on experience in Programming (Preferably Java) and Plugin development.
- Ability to synthesize and formulate broad, high-level functional requirements into concrete solution specifications.
- Experience with enterprise level business and implementations.
- Solid understanding of wire harness design flow from diagram capture through manufacturing delivery, as well as understanding how the product life cycle and product data management systems have managed this process and associated data.
- Experience in IES related technologies and platforms, and knowledge of key trends in IES software solution deployments is a plus!
- Experience with PLM tools - ideally Siemens Teamcenter.
- Experience with CAD tools – ideally NX.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time