Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · The incumbent shall be responsible for SV CD procurement India and manage global & regional stakeholders for CD procurement topics.
- · Manage sourcing for projects for IT hardware, Electronics, Software, SaaS, IT services, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation and must be able to understand the business requirements from bidding stage as early involvement and execute the sourcing strategies
- · Work with various stakeholders from different business units from Siemens Energy & Siemens AG, Legal, Business Administration and compliance for the execution of sourcing projects
- · Deep understanding of IT hardware, Electronics, Electricals, Panel & its accessories, Control & Instrumentation.
- · Experience with Siemens DCS SPPA-T3000, PCS7 with basic knowledge of Software procurement, Digital Solutions experience will be added advantage
- · Commodity strategies - Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- · Standardization - Implement and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems)
- · Monitor the markets worldwide to create a basis for deciding the optimum sourcing strategy and cooperate with the best suppliers
- · Procurement strategies - Define and implement Procurement strategies (which are not covered by Commodity strategies) based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure long- term, cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality
- · Negotiations - Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium to high Purchasing Volumes to obtain highest feasible savings
- · Savings and relevant KPI - Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- · Supplier Management - Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best suppliers and ensure transparency
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Years of experience -10 to 12 years (6+ years with procurement from IT/C&I/Electronics & Electricals)
- · Qualification- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT/Electronics/I&C
- · Able to understand market dynamics and commodity price
- · Worked with global stakeholders and have strong stakeholder management skills
- · Collaboration & Interpersonal skills
- · Contractual & commercial clauses negotiation ability
- · Experienced in RFx, different auctions methodologies
- · Ability to draft contractual clauses on its own
- · Aware of multiple sources to validate prices/benchmarking apart from RFx
- · Teamwork & project management skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time