Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What are my responsibilities?
- · Prepare Component Quality assurance Plans, Inspection plans to be provided to Suppliers
- · Inspect components as per Inspection sampling plans, QAP
- · Identify nonconforming components at the incoming stage & inform SQM, logistics & Suppliers for CAPA
- · First sample inspection of new development parts
- · Acceptance tests / layout inspection of regular parts at defined intervals
- · Visit Suppliers for On-site inspections
- · Devise special checking gauges, relation gauges for quick checking of critical parts
- · Prepare Supplier Performance reports
- · Calibration of Instruments and gauges
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Must be technically sound to face Customer directly
- · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to handle domestic and international customers
- · Ensuring Safe working conditions
- · Ability to cope with works and unsocial days and hours, which are often required during commissioning
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time