What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of drive product test plan according to product’s feature description;
- Acquiring of test resources and reserving the test equipment
- Commissioning of the Equipment Under Test in the drive system
- Execution of the coveter or servo type test, such as environmental, heating test, EMC etc.
- Documentation of the type test process and results
- Cooperation with the certification procedures
- Participation in the type test review
- Contact window between HQ about test methods, test resource arrangement etc
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in electrical, electronic, motor, server or control field
- Fluently in oral and written English
- Minimum 2 years experience of motor or drive product testing or EMC testing of electrical products
- Knowledge about ISO 17025 lab operation
What else do I need to know?
- Application knowledge of Siemens product(Servo, PLC) is a plus
- Competence in EMC test and operation skill of EMC test equipment is a plus.
- Certification, Standard relation knowledge, such as UL, CE is a plus