What are my responsibilities?
Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, your key areas of responsibility include
• Identify and qualify opportunities with existing and potential new customers, and execute sales strategies to promote system upgrading and cross selling solutions.
• Develop sales techniques, tools and processes to improve sales hit rate and improve customer relationship
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in CRM tool
• Implement service strategy through installed-base coverage directly and through various channels
• Drive and participate in all sales activities including pre-bid reviews, risk management, bid preparation, costing reviews
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
• Work closely with the Operation teams and internal stakeholders
• Supervise and ensure a proper sales-to-project hand over of secure orders
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Possess a Degree in Sales / Engineering or equivalent
• 2-5 year(s) of working experience in Building Management Solution
• Experience with the Building Industry, particularly in ACMV systems and Customer Account Management
• Previous experience in Services and recurring maintenance contract will be a key differentiator.
• Sense of urgency for meeting offer submission, self-driven & taking ownership
• Appreciates team work and ability to communicate effectively
• Able to take initiative, open to change, decisive and driven for results and quality
• Computer literacy and working knowledge in IT
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time