Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The incumbent shall be responsible for SV G/I related procurement India. Manage sourcing of machined parts, raw material, bought outs, services and others related to energy/oil and gas sector .Work with various stakeholders from different business units from Siemens Energy & Siemens AG, Legal, Business Administration and compliance for the execution of sourcing projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Bachelor of Engineering(Mechancial) with more than 6 years (2+ years with procurement from machined part components, bought outs, services, etc relate to energy sector)
- · Working in Service of energy, oil and gas sector in various function shall be given preference
- · Collaboration & Interpersonal skills, Contractual & commercial clauses negotiation ability
- · Experience in RFx, different auctions methodologies shall be preferred, Ability to draft contractual clauses on its own. Aware of multiple sources to validate prices/benchmarking apart from RFx
- · Teamwork & project management skills
- · Understanding of various manufacturing processes. Knowledge of Operation of power plant and compressors shall be added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time