- Coordinate, manage and support system development (CRs) as required by designing and configuring to agreed specifications, estimation, testing, and documentation with an approach focused on scalability and security.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/Systems teams with an aim to ensure highest user experience and no unplanned down time.
- Ensure all current known activities are documented and any changes performed in accordance with agreed change management procedures (i.e. CAB).
- Increase new technologies integration and process improvement to improve process and economic efficiency for the team, the customer, end users and business profitability.
- Ensure system compliance including system security (CERT), and adherence to FSA, SfeRA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards or requirements
- Special Project Tasks:
- Lead the IT delivery stream and plan, control and monitor daily activities for the IT solution delivery
- Represent IT delivery across streams and stakeholders
- Plan technical requirements (i.e. environments) to ensure a smooth deployment plan
- Handle issues and escalated topics from project teams (Business, IT, Global)
- Follow up on outstanding open items till they are resolved
- Participate and provide input in project meetings such as dailies, planning, etc.
- Coordinate sprint activities with the different streams working on the implementation
- Ensure the development work is on track (time and sizing) along the cycles
- Central point of communication for the IT Delivery Stream sub-teams
- At least 5 years working experience managing large scale project implementations. Ideally, the candidate has experience dealing with multiple suppliers and countries in parallel.
- Degree in Business, information technology or similar or strong IT affinity
- High level of proactivity, structured, and self-organized working style
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Experienced with agile methodologies is a plus
- Intercultural skills and motivation to work in a virtual and international team
- Willingness to travel (post COVID) up to 50%
- Financial services background is advantageous but not a must
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time