Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for an IT Implementation Expert to become a key member for the project in charge of successfully implementing the new Contract Management Solution for Siemens Financial Services.
As an IT Implementation Expert, you will:
- Coordinate, manage and support system development (CRs) as required by designing and configuring to agreed specifications, estimation, testing, and documentation with an approach focused on scalability and security.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/Systems teams with an aim to ensure highest user experience and no unplanned down time.
- Ensure all current known activities are documented and any changes performed in accordance with agreed change management procedures (i.e. CAB).
- Increase new technologies integration and process improvement to improve process and economic efficiency for the team, the customer, end users and business profitability.
- To ensure system compliance is complaint in accordance to internal and external standards.
- Special Project Tasks:
- Becoming the go-to person for the new Contract Management System (CMS)
- Perform Contract Management system configuration and post go-live maintenance
- Act as reference to users and share knowledge with local teams
- Support training activities
- Support testing activities
- Support migration activities
- Support go-live and hyper care phases
To make a difference, you must have:
- Degree in Business, Information technology or strong IT affinity
- Communication skills with multiple stakeholders with different domain knowledge
- Analytical mindset & decision making with result and quality orientation
- Team player with end-to-end ownership
- Customer centric oriented
- Expectation management
- Result and quality oriented with adherence to timelines and compliance guidelines
- Self determination and self learning capabilities
- Development of contact network built on trust
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time