Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure: To build multifaceted custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, Micrografx, and Siemens Products. Defining graphical user interface.so customers can control their SMART Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Datacenters, Commercial facilities and the related infrastructure. Senior level designers will develop and maintain graphic libraries, and exhibit software demonstrations.
- Have you developed graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals!
- We should add dynamics and point blocks to graphics in insight/DesigoCC.
- Did you develop account based graphic standards for zone based on your customer requirements.
- We incorporate sophisticated functionality of software into Graphical User interface to deliver enhanced capabilities for end users.
- Have you built templates, libraries and symbols to simplify sophisticated procedures!
- We will be the partner concern point in Zone regarding graphics.
- We should be product expert on multiple graphic interface programs.
- Champion the use of the Graphic Engineering Center of Competence to build graphics.
- We are the main contact with the GECC to maintain workflow and timelines.
- Production of sales documents to promote graphic features and products.
- We build demos of Insights, Facility Prime, DesigoCC.
- You must integrate skills and techniques of various areas to establish efficient workflows while maintaining quality graphics across the Zone.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- We should think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 5+ years of relevant vocational training preferred. Niche skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background, preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in technical or specialty area with proven competence in principle duties.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.