- Thanks to you, our new trains go into operation on time and without error at our customers' sites - because you will be responsible for the commissioning of our Rolling Stock business at a global level.
- You will lead around 700 employees and report directly to the CEO of the Business Unit Rolling Stock.
- Your tasks will focus on the series commissioning and validation of rail vehicles on the one hand and on warranty / defect rectification for our customers on the other.
- To this end you will work closely with your stakeholders, especially with Customer Service as well as with project management and customers.
- To sustainably align our organization with the requirements and expectations of our customers, you will provide feedback to engineering and manufacturing.
- You will define standards and processes for efficient series commissioning. In addition, you ensure that project-specific requirements are implemented.
- You put a focus on people management and ensure that our sites around the globe (currently c. 30) are staffed with qualified employees.
- You hold a university degree in a technical discipline.
- You also have many years of professional experience in production management, plant management or the management of complex projects (Senior Project Manager).
- Furthermore, you have a background in plant engineering (e.g. railroad engineering, power plant construction, aerospace, mechanical engineering or shipbuilding).
- If you have practice in commissioning, this is an advantage.
- You have already optimized processes with lean methodology or implemented lean projects.
- Additionally, you are characterized by a strong quality awareness.
- For your position with international responsibility you bring very good German and English skills as well as willingness to travel (approx. 50%).
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time