Role: Cyber Security Expert (PT-Cloud)
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Cyber Security Expert and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. We build next-generation high-speed trains, smart energy networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer space. We need people like you! Experienced researchers, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
We make real what matters
- You will be involved in performing penetration and security testing of native cloud applications (AWS/AZURE cloud providers) based on micro service architecture (Dockers, Containers, Orchestration).
- Automating cloud configuration using IAC.
- Experience with assurance techniques and tools such as SAST, DAST, IAST.
- Profound knowledge of key security services used in any of the following cloud providers (AWS, AZURE).
- Good Understanding of security vulnerabilities.
- Having exposure to automation testing
- Expert knowledge of application security best practices and design principles e.g. OWASP, and Secure SDLC.
- Possess one or more of the following credentials: AWS Certified Security, AZ-500
- Proficient communication skills and ability to identify and communicate risk.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters!
- We need a graduate - Bachelor's degree in BE/BTech/MCA/MSC or any equivalent with 4 years of relevant experience in Security testing / Penetration testing.
- Relevant hands-on experience of 2 years in native cloud application security testing, micro service based application security testing.
- Experience of IAAS, PAAS, SAAS based application security testing and Terraform tool.
- Thorough knowledge of policies of a cloud provider w.r.t public cloud pen test.
- Knowledge of AWS Security tools like AWS Shield, CloudWatch, Prowler, AZURE Security tools like AD IDM, Azure Firewall, Key Vault, etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time