We are Global Business Services, one of the largest centers in the Siemens world. From our Czech hub we provide different types services including expert ones to over 330 entities across Europe and the globe by 1.500+ professionals.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team in Prague. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Your area of responsibility covers the support of strategic processes as well as excellence program of the Engineering Unit of Global Business Services on a global level.
- As employee of the customer demand management you are working in global HQ function to prepare the strategic decision making and steer the operational improvements
- Your main responsibility is to drive the global excellence program of the Engineering Unit of Global shared Processes together with the customer demand management team
- For that you regularly setup and steer management meeting with delivery units and / engineering center to create transparency and drive implementation of defined measures
- In addition you prepare for GBS Engineering management the relevant business analysis, e.g. on competitors and market development
- You support the customer demand management as PMO for projects in the field of strategic workforce management and footprint
- You identify areas of growth and build up strategies for implementation
- In addition you support cultural activities of GBS ENG
- Expertise in the field of strategy and operational excellence
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Confidence in dealing with GBS ENG management in presentations and workshop
- Technical understanding and enthusiasm
- University degree in Economics, MBA or comparable fields
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data
- Strong systematic and structured work attitude and time management even under time pressure and high uncertainty
- Strong project management skills and quality orientation
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Very good English language skills
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- E - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time