We are Siemens Financial Services (SFS), providing tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future.
Automation, electrification and digitalisation are rapidly changing the way we do business – and the way we live. Our people at SFS help support investments in related technology by offering project finance, equipment and leasing solutions, structured finance, capital loans and advisory services. This is a 12 month role to cover a maternity leave and due to covid will initially be remote until able to be in an office.The Challenge
Your challenge as the Collector is to use your negotiation and excellent customer service skills to minimise company losses by collecting all overdue rentals in a timely manner by means of telephone, letter and e-mail; chasing overdue rentals and minimising the number of agreements submitted to Legal Recoveries.
- Minimise customer arrears by chasing debt via telephone, letter, and e-mail, adhering to the collections guideline and UK legislation.
- Maximise recoveries on insolvency cases by working quickly to establish if there are any potential buyers for the insolvent company or our equipment (and in cases where there aren't, fast tracking the agreement for termination and uplift of our equipment).
- Resolve customer complaints by involving Siemens Financial Services introducers and internal Siemens Financial Services Sales team members where appropriate.
- Ensure the customer maintains their rentals whilst we assist them.
- Adhere to the Collections guidelines in order to ensure all collections related activity is within specified compliance requirements.
- Escalate any potential issues on agreements whereby the customer holds a high exposure with Siemens Financial Services.
- Meet all KPI and targets set.
With your excellent communication skills, your positive and team orientated attitude, you will be able to work well within structured processes with the ability to manage high volumes of cases efficiently and effectively.
- Good knowledge and understanding of UK Insolvency and consumer credit laws.
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Previous experience within collection is essential for this opportunity.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of contracts and consumer credit as well as experience of Banking, Leasing or Finance Agreements.
- Sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures and documentation would be advantageous.
The Collections & Legal Recoveries team is a large and friendly bunch who are growing rapidly as a result of business growth and success, hence why we need you to join us in the role we have available. We are based in Stoke Poges and have access to free parking. Within our modern offices we have a cafeteria / canteen where most gather at lunch or during tea breaks to have a snack and sip on their favourite blend while mingling.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. The salary range for this role is £25k-£27k depending upon experience with a 10% quarterly bonus.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.*LI-JG
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time