Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Project Manager” in Turkey. This role is on a contract base first with the intension to transfor it to a permanent contract.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
As part of a country Services organization, you manage one services project or several unrelated services projects driving customers value realization. You focus on execution of the project(s) within the defined targeted outcomes, such as financial, schedule, scope and quality, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communication with other parts of service organization to find resources and built project team
- Act as key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the project
- You works under self-management to manage projects of medium to high size and complexity that could be part of a program
- Eventually you mentor key project team members
- Communication with software sales team to achieve productive business relationships with customers
- Using appropriate methods, lead the development and execution value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer
- Developing financially quantified Services and Software proposals with moderate complexity for Customers and align with their business needs.
- Expanding and growing Services&Software revenue in alignment with SPL Country level objectives
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience in PLM
- Basic knowledge of at least one PLM system and CAD/CAE/CAM applications
- Knowledge in Siemens PLM Portfolio is preferred
- Understanding of business processes in product development and lifecycle, IT automation tools
- Good communication skills. Presentation skills. Negotiation skills (including top management)
- Experience in A&D, Auto, Machinery or Electronics as lead mechanical engineer or program manager is preferred
- very good skills in English language
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: V.O.S.S. Varinak Onkoloji Sistemleri Satis Ve Servis Anomim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time