Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your new role
- Develop Web applications to support the business needs
- Maintain and enhancing current applications and databases
- Resolv issues during the test and preparation phase until the product is active, and subsequently during maintenance
- Review implemented technical solutions, documenting lessons learned and recommending appropriate improvements
- Involvement in Cloud Integration of web platforms (Azure/AWS)
- You have an educational background as Software Engineer or similar, combined with a thorough knowledge of Web programming
- You are experienced in .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST
- Good working knowledge of SQL principles as well as experience in working with relational database systems such as MS SQL or T-SQL
- Result-oriented and quality-conscious
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced English both verbal and written
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time