We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our Digitalization and Retrofit Project Team within Digital Industries and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow. Siemens Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products. At Siemens Digital Industries you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences
The job holder will be required to work under their own initiative and also working closely with other members of the Digitalization and Retrofit Project Team as well as with other colleagues in the extensive Digital Industries Team. Throughout all aspects of the role there will be a strong focus on the quality of customer service provided to external and internal customers.
What are my responsibilities?
• Responsible for servicing, maintaining, commissioning, installing, start-up and providing technical support for the range of plc automation applications.
• Able to provide a consistent approach whilst working under own initiative and also working closely with other team members, with minimal supervision and provide our customers with the highest levels of service possible.
• Ability to occasionally work outside normal business hours
• Understand the needs of our customers and markets, speak the customer's language developing credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
• Continuously seek to add value to the services provided and achieve first time fixes, leading to reduced breakdown times, lower costs to customer, reduction in invoice queries, thus gaining customer satisfaction and retention whilst helping to achieve market leadership.
• Have a commercial awareness and an ability to recognize, promote and pursue new opportunities for sales, contracts, retrofits.
• Ensure that the quality of service provided for each customer meets or exceeds their expectations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Knowledge of automation (SIMATIC-PCS7, WinCC)
• Product knowledge (SIMATIC, PROFINET, PROFIBUS)
• Systems knowledge (including communication and power technology)
• Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
• Professional and project experience (approx. 3 - 5 years)
• Initiative, learning ability, result-oriented and quality-driven
• Communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Willingness to travel / Must hold a valid driver’s license
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time